Report NEP-PBE-2018-05-14This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2018. "Analysis of dependencies between state tax behavior and macroeconomic indicators," MPRA Paper 86417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aspen Gorry & R. Glenn Hubbard & Aparna Mathur, 2018. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income in the Presence of Intertemporal Income Shifting," NBER Working Papers 24531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garcia, Filomena & Marques, Rafael & Opromolla, Luca David & Vezzulli, Andrea, 2018. "The effects of official and unofficial information on tax compliance," CEPR Discussion Papers 12886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andersson, Josefine, 2018. "Financial incentives to work for disability insurance recipients - Sweden’s special rules for continuous deduction," Working Paper Series 2018:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Karel Janda & Zuzana Lajksnerova & Jakub Mikolasek, 2018. "A General Equilibrium Model of Optimal Alcohol Taxation in the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2018/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2018.
- David Staubli, 2018. "The Elasticity of Corporate Income: Panel Data Evidence from Switzerland," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 18.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Dirk Niepelt, 2018. "Dynamic Tax Externalities and the U.S. Fiscal Transformation in the 1930s," Diskussionsschriften dp1803, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Fu-Sheng Hung, 2018. "Tax Evasion and Financial Development under Asymmetric Information in Credit Markets," Working Papers 201810, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Mascagni, Giulia, 2017. "From the Lab to the Field: A Review of Tax Experiments," Working Papers 13726, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Flores-Macías, Gustavo A., 2017. "Building Support for Taxation in Developing Countries: Experimental Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 13705, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2018. "Game-theoretic model of tax evasion: analysis of agents’ interaction and optimization of tax burden," MPRA Paper 86415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baum, Anja & Eyraud, Luc & Hodge, Andrew & Jarmuzek, Mariusz & Kim, Young & Mbaye, Samba & Ture, Elif, 2018. "How to calibrate fiscal rules : a primer," MPRA Paper 86423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlalefang Khobai & Khumbuzile Dladla, 2018. "The impact of taxation on economic growth in South Africa," Working Papers 1818, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University.
- McKay Andy & Pirttilä Jukka & Schimanski Caroline, 2018. "The Elasticity of Formal Work in African Countries," Working Papers 1820, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Hearson, Martin, 2018. "When do developing countries negotiate away their corporate tax base?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87762, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.