Report NEP-PBE-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Krueger & Alexander Ludwig, 2018. "Optimal Taxes on Capital in the OLG Model with Uninsurable Idiosyncratic Income Risk," NBER Working Papers 24335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julie Berry Cullen & Nicholas Turner & Ebonya L. Washington, 2018. "Political Alignment, Attitudes Toward Government and Tax Evasion," NBER Working Papers 24323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lund, Diderik, 2018. "Increasing resource rent taxation when the corporate income tax is reduced?," Memorandum 3/2018, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Clemens Fuest & Samina Sultan, 2017. "How Will Brexit Affect Tax Competition and Tax Harmonization? The Role of Discriminatory Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6807, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jeffrey L. Hoopes & Leslie Robinson & Joel Slemrod, 2018. "Public Tax-Return Disclosure," NBER Working Papers 24318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pawel Doligalski & Luis E. Rojas, 2018. "Optimal Redistribution with a Shadow Economy," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 18/695, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- James Browne & Herwig Immervoll, 2018. "Mechanics of replacing benefits systems with a basic income: Comparative results from a microsimulation approach," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 201, OECD Publishing.
- Marko Crnogorac & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2018. "Tax evasion in Former Yugoslavian countries," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1811, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Vidar Christiansen, 2017. "Taxation of Insurance," CESifo Working Paper Series 6830, CESifo Group Munich.
- Avdiu, Besart, 2018. "Optimal capital and labor income taxation in small and developing countries," MPRA Paper 84884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diaz de Sarralde, Santiago & von Haldenwang, Christian & Hentze, Tobias & Monkam, Nara, 2018. "Tax certainty: Proposals for the short term and the long term," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-16, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chakraborty, Pinaki & Gupta, Manish & Chakraborty, Lekha, 2018. "Would UDAY brighten up Rajasthan Finances?," Working Papers 18/211, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Giulio Fella & Gonzalo Paz Pardo, 2018. "Nonlinear Household Earnings Dynamics, Self-insurance, and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 24326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominika Langenmayr & Martin Simmler, 2017. "Why the Current Tax Rate Tells You Little: Competing for Mobile and Immobile Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 6827, CESifo Group Munich.
- Castillo-Murciego, Ángela & López Laborda, Julio, 2018. "The effect of Double Taxation Treaties and Territorial Tax Systems on Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence for Spain," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-21, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Benjamin Pugsley & Sebastian Dyrda, 2017. "Taxes, Regulations of Businesses and Evolution of Income Inequality in the US," 2017 Meeting Papers 1463, Society for Economic Dynamics.