Report NEP-PBE-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jang-Ting Guo & Juin-Jen Chang & Jhy-Yuan Shieh & Wei-Neng Wang, 2017. "Sectoral Composition of Government Spending, Distortionary Income Taxation, and Macroeconomic (In)stabilit," Working Papers 201702, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Martinez, Isabel Z., 2016. "Beggar-Thy-Neighbour Tax Cuts: Mobility after a Local Income and Wealth Tax Reform in Switzerland," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145643, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Elisa Palagi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2017. "Inequality, Redistributive Policies and Multiplier Dynamics in an Agent-Based Model with Credit Rationing," LEM Papers Series 2017/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Brewer, Mike & Cribb, Jonathan, 2017. "Lone parents, time-limited in-work credits and the dynamics of work and welfare," ISER Working Paper Series 2017-01, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Gabriele, Mazzolini & Laura, Pagani & Alessandro, Santoro, 2017. "The deterrence effect of real-world operational tax audits," Working Papers 359, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 03 Feb 2017.
- Alasdair Gardiner, 2016. "Implications of a Sugar Tax in New Zealand: Incidence and Effectiveness," Treasury Working Paper Series 16/09, New Zealand Treasury.
- Donatella Baiardi & Paola Profeta & Riccardo Puglisi & Simona Scabrosetti, 2017. "Tax Policy and Economic Growth: Does It Really Matter?," Working papers 52, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Björn Jahnke, 2017. "How does petty corruption affect tax morale in sub-Saharan Africa? An empirical analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 008, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Concepció Patxot & Meritxell Solé & Guadalupe Souto, 2017. "Should pensions be redistributive? The impact of Spanish reforms on the system’s sustainability and adequacy," Working Papers 2017-02, FEDEA.
- Christian von Haldenwang & Maksym Ivanyna, 2017. "Does the political resource curse affect public finance? The vulnerability of tax revenue in resource-rich countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 007, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nora Lustig, 2017. "Fiscal Policy, Income Redistribution and Poverty Reduction in Low and Middle Income Countries," Working Papers 1701, Tulane University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2017.
- Verónica Amarante & Maira Colacce & Victoria Tenenbaum, 2017. "National Care System in Uruguay: Who benefits and who pays?," WIDER Working Paper Series 002, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Grossmann, Volker & Strulik, Holger, 2017. "Optimal social insurance and health inequality," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 302, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- William R. Cline, 2017. "The Ryan-Brady Cash Flow Tax: Disguised Protection, Exaggerated Revenue, and Increased Inequality," Policy Briefs PB17-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Vilsa Curto & Liran Einav & Amy Finkelstein & Jonathan D. Levin & Jay Bhattacharya, 2017. "Healthcare Spending and Utilization in Public and Private Medicare," NBER Working Papers 23090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfred Haug, 2016. "A New Test of Ricardian Equivalence Using the Narrative Record on Tax Changes," Working Papers 1607, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2016.
- Joanne Lee & Karen Needels & Walter Nicholson, "undated". "A Longitudinal Survey of Unemployment Insurance Recipients in Two Regions in California," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 982c8e2b780e479ea249e7b05, Mathematica Policy Research.