Report NEP-PBE-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Sjögren, Tomas, 2016. "Social Comparisons and Optimal Taxation in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers in Economics 658, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2016. "Unsticking the Flypaper Effect Using Distortionary Taxation," NBER Working Papers 22304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grechyna, Daryna, 2016. "The Structure of Government Spending and the Business Cycle," MPRA Paper 72029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Markus H. Hahn & Roger Wilkins, 2016. "Top Incomes and Inequality in Australia: Reconciling Recent Estimates from Household Survey and Tax Return Data," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Nelly Exbrayat, 2016. "Does trade liberalization trigger tax competition? Theory and evidence from OECD countries," Working Papers 1620, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Pieroni, Luca & Procidano, Isabella, 2016. "Revisiting the relationship between welfare spending and income inequality in OECD countries," MPRA Paper 72020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niimi, Yoko, 2016. "To Avoid or Not to Avoid Inheritance Taxes? That Is the Question for Parents: Empirical Evidence from Japan," MPRA Paper 71693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferrett, Ben & Hoefele, Andreas & Wooton, Ian, 2016. "Does tax competition make mobile firms more footloose?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tommaso Oliviero & Agnese Sacchi & Annalisa Scognamiglio & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "House Prices and Immovable Property Taxes: Evidence from OECD Countries," CSEF Working Papers 444, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 06 Oct 2016.
- Fiscalis Tax Gap Project Group, 2016. "The concept of tax gaps - Report on VAT Gap Estimations," Taxation Studies 0065, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Jessen, Robin & Rostam-Afschar, Davud & Schmitz, Sebastian, 2016. "How important is precautionary labor supply?," Discussion Papers 2016/10, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Christian EBEKE & M MANSOUR & Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI, 2016. "The Power to Tax in Sub-Saharan Africa: LTUs, VATs, and SARAs," Working Papers 201611, CERDI.
- Kankanamge, Sumudu & Weitzenblum, Thomas, 2016. "Time-consistent unemployment insurance," TSE Working Papers 16-657, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Thomas K. Bauer & Rui Dang, 2016. "Do Welfare Dependent Neighbors Matter for Individual Welfare Dependency?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 848, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).