Report NEP-PBE-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Mizushima, Atsue, 2016. "Should income inequality be praised? Multiple public goods provision, income distribution, and social welfare," Discussion paper series. A 298, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Merriman, David, 2016. "What determines the level of local business property taxes?," Working Papers 16-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Tadashi Morita & Yasuhiro Sato & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2016. "Demographics and tax competition in political economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Dosis, Anastasios, 2016. "Investment, Adverse Selection and Optimal Redistributive Taxation," ESSEC Working Papers WP1605, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2015. "Effective Marginal Tax Rates for Low- and Moderate-Income Workers in 2016," Reports 50923, Congressional Budget Office.
- Pasquale D'Apice, 2015. "Cross-border flows operated through the EU budget: an overview," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 019, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Gilles Mourre & Savina Princen, 2015. "Tax Revenue Elasticities Corrected for Policy Changes in the EU," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 018, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Tadashi Morita & Yasuhiro Sato & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2016. "Demographics and Tax Competition in Political Economy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1012, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Caterina Astarita, 2015. "Taxing Wealth: Past, Present, Future - Workshop Proceedings," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 003, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Humberto Llavador, 2016. "Inequality Reducing Properties of Progressive Income Tax Schedules: The Case of Endogenous Income," Departmental Working Papers 201603, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Luigi Mittone & Gian Paolo Jesi, 2016. "Heuristic Driven Agents in Tax Evasion: an Agent-based Approach," CEEL Working Papers 1605, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Arindam Das-Gupta & Gemma B. Estrada & Donghyun Park, 2016. "Measuring Tax Administration Effectiveness and its Impact on Tax Revenue," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1601, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Thibault Darcillon, 2016.
"What Determines Top Income Shares? The Role of the Interactions between Financial Integration and Tax Policy
[Le rôle des interactions entre l'intégration financière et la politique fiscale dans la," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01316927, HAL.
- Salvador Ortigueira & Nawid Siassi, 2016. "Anti-poverty Income Transfers in the U.S.: A Framework for the Evaluation of Policy Reforms," Working Papers 2016-04, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2015. "Monetary Union and Fiscal and Macroeconomic Governance," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 013, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Debortoli, Davide & Nunes, Ricardo & Yared, Pierre, 2016. "Optimal time-consistent government debt maturity," Working Papers 16-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Patricia Justino & Bruno Martorano, 2016. "Inequality, Distributive Beliefs and Protests: A Recent Story from Latin America," Working Papers - Economics wp2016_06.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.