Report NEP-PBE-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Itaya, Jun-ichi & Mizushima, Atsue, 2016. "Should income inequality be praised? Multiple public goods provision, income distribution, and social welfare," Discussion paper series. A 298, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Merriman, David, 2016. "What determines the level of local business property taxes?," Working Papers 16-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Tadashi Morita & Yasuhiro Sato & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2016. "Demographics and tax competition in political economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Dosis, Anastasios, 2016. "Investment, Adverse Selection and Optimal Redistributive Taxation," ESSEC Working Papers WP1605, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2015. "Effective Marginal Tax Rates for Low- and Moderate-Income Workers in 2016," Reports 50923, Congressional Budget Office.
- Pasquale D'Apice, 2015. "Cross-border flows operated through the EU budget: an overview," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 019, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Gilles Mourre & Savina Princen, 2015. "Tax Revenue Elasticities Corrected for Policy Changes in the EU," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 018, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Tadashi Morita & Yasuhiro Sato & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2016. "Demographics and Tax Competition in Political Economy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1012, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Caterina Astarita, 2015. "Taxing Wealth: Past, Present, Future - Workshop Proceedings," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 003, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Humberto Llavador, 2016. "Inequality Reducing Properties of Progressive Income Tax Schedules: The Case of Endogenous Income," Departmental Working Papers 201603, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Luigi Mittone & Gian Paolo Jesi, 2016. "Heuristic Driven Agents in Tax Evasion: an Agent-based Approach," CEEL Working Papers 1605, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Arindam Das-Gupta & Gemma B. Estrada & Donghyun Park, 2016. "Measuring Tax Administration Effectiveness and its Impact on Tax Revenue," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1601, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Thibault Darcillon, 2016.
"What Determines Top Income Shares? The Role of the Interactions between Financial Integration and Tax Policy
[Le rôle des interactions entre l'intégration financière et la politique fiscale dans la," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01316927, HAL.
- Salvador Ortigueira & Nawid Siassi, 2016. "Anti-poverty Income Transfers in the U.S.: A Framework for the Evaluation of Policy Reforms," Working Papers 2016-04, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2015. "Monetary Union and Fiscal and Macroeconomic Governance," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 013, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Debortoli, Davide & Nunes, Ricardo & Yared, Pierre, 2016. "Optimal time-consistent government debt maturity," Working Papers 16-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Patricia Justino & Bruno Martorano, 2016. "Inequality, Distributive Beliefs and Protests: A Recent Story from Latin America," Working Papers - Economics wp2016_06.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.