Report NEP-PBE-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sérgio Wulff Gobetti & Rodrigo Octávio Orair, 2016. "Taxation and distribution of income in Brazil: new evidence from personal income tax data," Working Papers 136, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Sérgio Afonso, 2016. "A More Precise Approach to Fiscal Consolidation and Sustainability," Working Papers hal-01263164, HAL.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2016. "Social Health Insurance: A Quantitative Exploration," Working Papers 2016-02, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2016.
- Fagereng, Andreas & Guiso, Luigi & Malacrino, Davide & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2016. "Heterogeneity in Returns to Wealth and the Measurement of Wealth Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 11047, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nathalie Morel & Chloé Touzet & Michaël Zemmour, 2016. "Fiscal welfare in Europe: a state of the art," Sciences Po publications 45, Sciences Po.
- Iancu, Aurel & Olteanu, Dan, 2015. "Fiscal Consolidation by Austerity and EU Surveillance Policies," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 151209, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Mauro Bambi & Alain Venditti, 2016. "Time-varying Consumption Tax, Productive Government Spending, and Aggregate Instability," Discussion Papers 16/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2016. "Social insurance with competitive insurance markets and risk misperception," CEPR Discussion Papers 11050, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrique Alberola & Iván Kataryniuk & Ángel Melguizo & René Orozco, 2016. "Fiscal policy and the cycle in Latin America: the role of financing conditions and fiscal rules," Working Papers 1604, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Bleaney,Michael Francis & Halland,Havard, 2016. "Do resource-rich countries suffer from a lack of fiscal discipline ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7552, The World Bank.
- João A. S. Andrade & Adelaide P. S. Duarte & Marta C. N. Simões, 2016. "Dimensions of the welfare state and economic performance: a comparative analysis," GEMF Working Papers 2016-03, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Hagedorn, Marcus & Manovskii, Iourii & Mitman, Kurt, 2016. "The Impact of Unemployment Benefit Extensions on Employment: The 2014 Employment Miracle?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.