Report NEP-PBE-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana I. Moro Egido & Angel Solano Garcia, 2015. "The Ends Against the Middle. Attitudes Towards Taxation," ThE Papers 15/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Jang-Ting Guo & Shu-Hua Chen, 2015. "Progressive Taxation, Endogenous Growth, and Macroeconomic (In)stability," Working Papers 201509, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Anastasia Litina & Theodore Palivos, 2015. "Corruption and Tax Evasion: Reflections on Greek Tragedy," Working Papers 193, Bank of Greece.
- Ugo Troiano & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2015. "Tax Debt Enforcement: Theory and Evidence from a Field Experiment in the United States," 2015 Meeting Papers 134, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Dincecco & Ugo Troiano, 2015. "Broadening the State: Policy Responses to the Introduction of the Income Tax," NBER Working Papers 21373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samir Amine & Pedro Lages Dos Santos, 2015. "Negative Income Tax and Labor Market Participation: A Short Run Analysis," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-28, CIRANO.
- Judith Freedman, 2015. "Managing tax complexity: the institutional framework for tax policy-making and oversight," Working Papers 1508, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Dino Rizzi & Michele Zanette, 2015. "A Procedure for the Ex-Ante Assessment of Compulsory Municipal Amalgamation Programs," Working Papers 2015:22, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Stefanie Stantcheva, 2015. "Learning and (or) Doing: Human Capital Investments and Optimal Taxation," NBER Working Papers 21381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bradley L. Hardy & Daniel Muhammad & Rhucha Samudra, 2015. "The Effect of the Earned Income Tax Credit in the District of Columbia on Poverty and Income Dynamics," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-230, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Luigi Bernardi, "undated". "Internet and taxation in the European Union: A primer," Working papers 30, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.