Report NEP-PBE-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2015. "Designing efficient college and tax policies," Working Papers 15-09, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Bird, "undated". "Taxes and Executive Compensation: Evidence from Stock Options," GSIA Working Papers 2015-E26, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Hilary W. Hoynes & Ankur J. Patel, 2015. "Effective Policy for Reducing Inequality? The Earned Income Tax Credit and the Distribution of Income," NBER Working Papers 21340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2015. "Corporate Tax Policy and Industry Location with Fully Endogenous Productivity Growth," Discussion Papers 1527, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Holger Bonin & Karsten Reuss & Holger Stichnoth, 2015. "Life-Cycle Incidence of Family Policy Measures in Germany: Evidence from a Dynamic Microsimulation Model," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 770, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2015. "The Optimal Use of Government Purchases for Stabilization," NBER Working Papers 21322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kolsrud, Jonas & Landais, Camille & Nilsson, Peter & Spinnewijn, Johannes, 2015. "The Optimal Timing of Unemployment Benefits: Theory and Evidence from Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 9185, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Corinne Luu, 2015. "Sustaining the economic expansion in New Zealand," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1247, OECD Publishing.
- Averett, Susan L. & Wang, Yang, 2015. "The Effects of the Earned Income Tax Credit on Children's Health, Quality of Home Environment, and Non-Cognitive Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 9173, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Agnese Sacchi, 2015. "The Impact of Fiscal Decentralization: A Survey," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1502, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Helmut CREMER & Catarina GOULÃO, 2014. "Migration and Social Insurance," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2014011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2015. "Means Testing versus Basic Income: The (Lack of) Political Support for a Universal Allowance," IZA Discussion Papers 9191, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Itzik Fadlon & Torben Heien Nielsen, 2015. "Family Labor Supply Responses to Severe Health Shocks," NBER Working Papers 21352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kai A. Konrad & Tim Lohse & Salmai Qari, 2015. "Compliance with Endogenous Audit Probabilities," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1493, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jäntti, Markus & Sierminska, Eva & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2015. "Modelling the Joint Distribution of Income and Wealth," IZA Discussion Papers 9190, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lemieux, Thomas & Riddell, W. Craig, 2015. "Top Incomes in Canada: Evidence from the Census," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2015-12, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 07 Jul 2015.