Report NEP-PBE-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PBE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Calabrese & Dennis Epple & Richard Romano, 2015. "Majority Choice of Tax Systems in Single- and Multi-Jurisdictional Economies," NBER Working Papers 21231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lipatov, Vilen & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2015. "A decentralization theorem of taxation," SAFE Working Paper Series 105, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- De Simone, Lisa & Klassen, Kenneth J. & Seidman, Jeri K., 2015. "Unprofitable Affiliates and Income Shifting Behavior," Research Papers 3266, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Steinhoff, Melanie, 2015. "Management compensation, monitoring and aggressive corporate tax planning," CAWM Discussion Papers 83, University of Münster, Münster Center for Economic Policy (MEP).
- Balafoutas, Loukas & Beck, Adrian & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Sutter, Matthias, 2015. "The Hidden Costs of Tax Evasion: Collaborative Tax Evasion in Markets for Expert Services," IZA Discussion Papers 9085, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Amadou Boly, 2015. "On the effects of formalization on taxes and wages: Panel evidence from Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 042, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Vogel, Edgar, 2014. "Optimal Level of Government Debt: Matching Wealth Inequality and the Fiscal Sector," MEA discussion paper series 201410, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia, 2015. "Income inequality in Latin America: Recent decline and prospects for its further reduction," WIDER Working Paper Series 020, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gary S.Fields & Robert Duval-Hernández & George H. Jakubson, 2015. "Analysing income distribution changes: Anonymous versus panel income approaches," WIDER Working Paper Series 026, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- aus dem Moore, Nils, 2014. "Shifting the Burden of Corporate Taxes: Heterogeneity in Direct Wage Incidence," Ruhr Economic Papers 531, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2014. "Intergenerational Politics, Government Debt, and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-23-Rev.2, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Jun 2015.
- Mandel, Philipp & Süßmuth, Bernd, 2015. "Public education, accountability, and yardstick competition in a federal system," Working Papers 138, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Haan, Peter & Prowse, Victoria, 2015. "Optimal social assistance and unemployment insurance in a life-cycle model of family labor supply and savings," Discussion Papers 2015/17, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Juncal Cunado & Luis A. Gil - Alana & Rangan Gupta, 2015. "The Relationship between Healthcare expenditures and Disposable Personal Income in the US States: A Fractional Integration and Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 201532, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Bagaria, Nitika & Petrongolo, Barbara & Van Reenen, John, 2015. "Can Helping the Sick Hurt the Able? Incentives, Information and Disruption in a Disability-Related Welfare Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 9089, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mark Roberts, 2015. "This time is different: a problem with raising taxes," Discussion Papers 2015/01, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2015. "Long-term fiscal sustainability in advanced economies," EABER Working Papers 24835, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peichl, Andreas & Ungerer, Martin, 2015. "Accounting for the spouse when measuring inequality of opportunity," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-034, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Daniel Harenberg & Ludwig, Alexander, 2015. "Idiosyncratic Risk, Aggregate Risk, and the Welfare Effects of Social Security," MEA discussion paper series 201403, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Kluve, Jochen & Schmitz, Sebastian, 2014. "Social Norms and Mothers' Labor Market Attachment – The Medium-run Effects of Parental Benefits," Ruhr Economic Papers 481, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Aflaki , Sam & Mazahir , Shumail, 2015. "Recovery Targets and Taxation/Subsidy Policies to Promote Product Reuse," HEC Research Papers Series 1091, HEC Paris.
- Geyer, Johannes & Korfhage, Thorben, 2014. "Long-term Care Insurance and Carers' Labor Supply - A Structural Model," Ruhr Economic Papers 515, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Mongin , Philippe & Pivato , Marcus, 2015. "Social Preference and Social Welfare Under Risk and Uncertainty," HEC Research Papers Series 1082, HEC Paris.
- Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut & Schreiner, Ragnhild Camilla, 2015. "Can Compulsory Dialogues Nudge Sick-Listed Workers Back to Work?," IZA Discussion Papers 9090, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).