Report NEP-PBE-2015-05-02This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Renstrom & Luca Spataro, 2015. "An analysis on optimal taxation and on policy changes in an endogenous growth model with public expenditure," Public Finance Research Papers 12, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DSGE, Sapienza University of Rome.
- AndrÃ© Decoster & Serio Perelman & Dieter Vandelannoote & Toon Vanheukelom & Gerlinde Verbist, 2015. "A birdÂ’s eye view on 20 years of tax-benefit reforms in Belgium," Working Papers 1502, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger, 2015. "Reforming the Tax on Immovable Property: Taking Care of the Unloved," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1205, OECD Publishing.
- Morone, Andrea & Nemore, Francesco, 2015. "Tax salience: an experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 63814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrico Moretti & Daniel Wilson, 2015. "The Effect of State Taxes on the Geographical Location of Top Earners: Evidence from Star Scientists," NBER Working Papers 21120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Schmitz, Jan, 2015. "Tax Compliance and Information Provision: A Field Experiment with Small Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 9013, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Rao, R. Kavita, 2015. "Factors Influencing Unincorporated Enterprises to Register under Value Added Tax (VAT): An Analysis with Enterprises Survey Data," Working Papers 15/145, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2015. "The macroeconomic impact of the income tax reductions in Malta," MPRA Paper 63902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphane Gauthier & Fanny Henriet, 2015. "Many-Person Ramsey Rule and Nonlinear Income Taxation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15033, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Javier Andrés & José E.Boscá & Javier Ferri, 2015. "Instruments, rules and household debt: The effects of fiscal policy," Working Papers 2015-05, FEDEA.
- Christian Bredemeier & Falko Juessen & Andreas Schabert, 2015. "Fiscal policy, interest rate spreads,and the zero lower bound," Working Paper Series in Economics 80, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Ana Luiza N. H. Barbosa & Eduardo P. S. Fiuza & Marcel Scharth & Seki Asano, 2015. "Distributional Effects of Optimal Commodity Taxes Combined with Minimum Income Programs in Brazil," Discussion Papers 0125, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Kristoffersen, Mark Strom & Svarer, Michael, 2015. "Benefit Reentitlement Conditions in Unemployment Insurance Schemes," IZA Discussion Papers 8991, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Haan, Peter & Prowse, Victoria L., 2015. "Optimal Social Assistance and Unemployment Insurance in a Life-Cycle Model of Family Labor Supply and Savings," IZA Discussion Papers 8980, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chute, Benjamin W. & Wunnava, Phanindra V., 2015. "Is There a Link Between Employer-Provided Health Insurance and Job Mobility? Evidence from Recent Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8989, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).