Report NEP-PBE-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Casaburi, Lorenzo & Troiano, Ugo, 2013. "Ghost-House Busters: The Electoral Response to a Large Anti Tax Evasion Program," MPRA Paper 52242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Obst, Thomas, 2013. "Income inequality and the welfare state: How redistributive is the public sector?," IPE Working Papers 29/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Emanuele Baldacci & Sanjeev Gupta & Carlos Mulas-Granados, 2013. "Debt Reduction, Fiscal Adjustment, and Growth in Credit-Constrained Economies," IMF Working Papers 13/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Hollmayr, Josef & Matthes, Christian, 2013. "Learning about fiscal policy and the effects of policy uncertainty," Discussion Papers 51/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Alberto Locarno & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2013. "Sovereign risk, monetary policy and fiscal multipliers: a structural model-based assessment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 943, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kammas, Pantelis & Litina, Anastasia & Palivos, Theodore, 2013. "The Quality of Public Education in Unequal Societies: The Role of Tax Institutions," MPRA Paper 52193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas, 2013. "Fiscal integration in the eurozone: Economic effects of two key scenarios," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-106, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- John W Clark JR & Manuel Rosales Torres, 2013. "The Investment-Financing-Growth Nexus; The Case of Liberia," IMF Working Papers 13/237, International Monetary Fund.
- Philippe Cyrenne & Manish Pandey, 2013. "Fiscal Equalization, Government Expenditures and Endogenous Growth," Departmental Working Papers 2013-03, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Álvarez, Inmaculada & Barbero, Javier, 2013. "Knowledge Spillovers in Neoclassical Growth Model: an extension with Public Sector," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2013/07, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Behaghel, Luc & Lorenceau, Adrien & Quantin, Simon, 2013. "Replacing churches and mason lodges? Tax exemptions and rural development," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1308, CEPREMAP.
- Singh, Nirvikar & Kendall, Jake & Jain, R.K. & Chander, Jai, 2013. "Regional Inequality in India in the 1990s: A Further Look," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8pd8n5qn, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2013. "(International) R&D collaboration and SMEs: The effectiveness of targeted public R&D support schemes," DICE Discussion Papers 121, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).