Report NEP-PBE-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alun H. Thomas & Juan P Trevino, 2013. "Resource Dependence and Fiscal Effort in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 13/188, .
- Kuziemko, Ilyana & Norton, Michael I & Saez, Emmanuel & Stantcheva, Stefanie, 2013. "How Elastic are Preferences for Redistribution? Evidence from Randomized Survey Experiments," CEPR Discussion Papers 9438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dirk V Muir & Anke Weber, 2013. "Fiscal Multipliers in Bulgaria; Low But Still Relevant," IMF Working Papers 13/49, .
- Antonio David & Martin Petri, 2013. "Inclusive Growth and the Incidence of Fiscal Policy in Mauritius; Much Progress, But More Could be Done," IMF Working Papers 13/116, .
- Jean Gabszewicz & Ornella Tarola & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2013. "Migration, wages and fiscal competition," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-19, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Michele Bernini & Tania Treibich, 2013. "Killing a Second Bird with One Stone? Promoting Firm Growth and Export through Tax Policy," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-30, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Michel Beine & Romain Noël & Lionel Ragot, 2013. "The determinants of international mobility of students," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-26, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Daxbek, Vincent & Estache, Antonio, 2013. "How would the design of an alternative minimum tax impact the effective corporate tax rate in Belgium?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9481, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Keen, 2013. "The Anatomy of the VAT," IMF Working Papers 13/111, .
- Sinha, Pankaj & Bansal, Vishakha, 2013. "Capital structure puzzle: the interrelationship between leverage, taxes and other micro economic factors," MPRA Paper 49878, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Sep 2013.
- Sohrab Rafiq, 2013. "The Growth and Stabilization Properties of Fiscal Policy in Malaysia," IMF Working Papers 13/149, .
- Ran Bi & Haonan Qu & James Roaf, 2013. "Assessing the Impact and Phasing of Multi-year Fiscal Adjustment; A General Framework," IMF Working Papers 13/182, .
- Lorenzo E. Bernal-Verdugo & Davide Furceri & Dominique M. Guillaume, 2013. "The Dynamic Effect of Social and Political Instability on Output; The Role of Reforms," IMF Working Papers 13/91, .
- Dulani Seneviratne & Yan Sun, 2013. "Infrastructure and Income Distribution in ASEAN-5; What are the Links?," IMF Working Papers 13/41, .
- Alonso-Ortiz, Jorge & Leal Ordonez, Julio, 2013. "The Elasticity of Informality to Taxes and Transfers," MPRA Paper 49568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Behar & Junghwan Mok, 2013. "Does Public-Sector Employment Fully Crowd Out Private-Sector Employment?," IMF Working Papers 13/146, .
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2013. "Does economic globalization a ffect regional inequality? A cross-country analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.