Report NEP-PBE-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando Aragon, 2012. "Local Spending, Transfers and Costly Tax Collection," Discussion Papers dp12-09, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- G. d'Agostino & J.P Dunne & L. Pieroni, 2012. "Government spending, corruption and economic growth," SALDRU Working Papers 74, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines Jr., 2012. "Trade Credit and Taxes," NBER Working Papers 18107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Scott, 2012. "Squeezing the state: tariff revenue, state capacity and the WTO’s Doha Round," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 16912, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Williamson, James M. & Durst, Ron L., 2012. "The Impact of Proposed Federal Tax Reform on Farm Businesses," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123753, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Abo-Zaid, Salem, 2012. "Optimal labor-income tax volatility with credit frictions," MPRA Paper 39083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lasse Frisgaard Gunnersen & Bo Sandemann Rasmussen, 2012. "Optimal Tax-Transfer Policies, Life-Cycle Labour Supply and Present-Biased Preferences," Economics Working Papers 2012-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2012. "On the Timing and Optimality of Capital Controls: Public Expenditures, Debt Dynamics and Welfare," Working Papers 12-15, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised May 2012.
- GÃ³mez-Antonio, Miguel & Fingleton, Bernard, 2011. "Regional productivity variation and the impact of public capital stock: an analysis with spatial interaction, with reference to Spain," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-05, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Justine Burns & Malcolm Keswell, 2011. "Ethnolinguistic Diversity and the Provision of Public Goods: Experimental Evidence from South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 72, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Monica Martinez-Bravo & Gerard Padró i Miquel & Nancy Qian & Yang Yao, 2012. "Elections in China," NBER Working Papers 18101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lambert, Thomas & Kwon, Eundak, 2012. "Analyzing top US income shares: earned or extracted?," MPRA Paper 38890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ye, Fanglin & Lu, Liang & Du, Xiaoxue, 2012. "A Theory of Dynamic Biofuel Tax Credit," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123750, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fernando Aragon, 2012. "Party Nomination Procedures and Quality of Government," Discussion Papers dp12-10, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Alexandru MINEA & Antoine PARENT, 2012. "Is High Public Debt Always Harmful to Economic Growth? Reinhart and Rogoff and some complex nonlinearities," Working Papers 201218, CERDI.
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Carlos Thomas, 2012. "The impact of fiscal consolidation on economic growth. An illustration for the Spanish economy based on a general equilibrium model," Occasional Papers 1205, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Mario Coccia, 2012. "What are the effects of public debt on innovation and employment growth?," CERIS Working Paper 201206, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.