Report NEP-PBE-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pia Rattenhuber, 2012. "Marginal Taxes: A Good or a Bad for Wages?: The Incidence of the Structure of Income and Labor Taxes on Wages," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1193, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:tur:wpapnw:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Estrada, Fernando, 2012. "Economy and power to tax," MPRA Paper 37080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yutao Han & Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj & Benteng Zou, 2012. "Asymmetric Competition among Nation States: A Differential Game Approach," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 460, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Sarah Brockhoff, 2012. "Stability of Coalitional Equilibria within Repeated Tax Competition," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 461, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore