Report NEP-PBE-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexandre Laurin & Finn Poschmann, 2011. "Western METRics: Marginal Effective Tax Rates in the Western Provinces," e-briefs 121, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Li Liu & Rosanne Altshuler, 2011. "Measuring the burden of the corporate income tax under imperfect competition," Working Papers 1105, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Paul E. Carrillo & M. Shahe Emran & Gabriela Aparicio, 2011. "Taxes, Prisons, and CFOs: The Effects of Increased Punishment on Corporate Tax Compliance in Ecuador," Working Papers 2011-02, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Paul E. Carrillo & M. Shahe Emran & Anita Rivadeneira, 2011. "Do Cheaters Bunch Together? Profit Taxes, Withholding Rates and Tax Evasion," Working Papers 2011-03, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Hans-Georg Petersen, 2011. "Income Taxation and the Choice of the Tax Rate Schedule: Sacrifice Principles and "Just" Tax Rates," Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 62, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Fabio Ghironi & Sanjay K. Chugh, 2011. "Optimal Fiscal Policy with Endogenous Product Variety," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 775, Boston College Department of Economics.
- David A. Weisbach, 2011. "Carbon Taxation in the EU: Expanding EU Carbon Price," Working Papers 1115, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- R. Alison Felix & James R. Hines, Jr., 2011. "Who Offers Tax-Based Business Development Incentives?," NBER Working Papers 17466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Egger & Horst Raff, 2011. "Tax Rate and Tax Base Competition for Foreign Direct Investment," Kiel Working Papers 1734, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Shigeto Kitano & Kenya Takaku, 2011. "Optimal Government Spending Reversal in a Small Open Economy," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-26, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Oct 2012.
- Hans-Georg Petersen, 2011. "Poverty, Human Capital, Life-cycle and the Tax and Transfer Bases: The Role of Education for Development and International Competition," Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 63, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Christian Bauer & Ronald B. Davies & Andreas Haufler, 2011. "Economic integration and the optimal corporate tax structure with heterogeneous firms," Working Papers 1114, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- C. Marbot & D. Roy, 2011. "The impact of turning a tax reduction into a tax credit to subsidize in-home services: an evaluation of the 2007 reform in France," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2011-12, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Kwasi Fosu, Augustin & Getachew, Yoseph Yilma & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2011. "Optimal public investment, growth, and consumption: Evidence from African countries," MERIT Working Papers 051, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bédia F. Aka & Souleymane S. Diallo, 2011. "Influence of the Fiscal System on Income Distribution in Regions and Small Areas: Microsimulated CGE Model for Côte d'Ivoire," Research Papers RP_218, African Economic Research Consortium.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2011. "Linking Investment and Fiscal Policies," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/16, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Bosi, Stefano & Laurent, Thierry, 2011. "Health, growth and welfare: a theoritical appraisal of the long run impact of medical R&D," MPRA Paper 33789, University Library of Munich, Germany.