Report NEP-PBE-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie-Laure Breuillé & Pascale Duran-Vigneron & Anne-Laure Samson, 2011. "To assemble to resemble? A study of tax disparities among French municipalities," Working Papers 2011/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Szarowska, Irena, 2010. "Changes in taxation and their impact on economic growth in the European Union," MPRA Paper 32354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pieter HIMPENS & Joris MORBEE & Stef PROOST, 2011. "Taxation of nuclear rents: benfits, drawbacks and alternatives," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.16, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Estrada, Fernando & Mutascu, Mihai & Tiwari, Aviral, 2011.
"Estabilidad política y tributación
[Taxation and political stability]," MPRA Paper 32414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/6445 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tommaso Monacelli & Roberto Perotti, 2011. "Redistribution and the Multiplier," Working Papers 409, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.