Report NEP-PBE-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monica Pinhanez, 2010. "Rekindling Governments from Within: Getting Public Sector Elite Officials to Support Government Reform in Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series 119, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Heléne Lundqvist, 2010. "Granting public or private consumption? Effects of grants on local public spending and income taxes," Working Papers 15, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Claus Michelsen & Peter Bönisch & Martin T.W. Rosenfeld, 2010. "Sharing Competences: The Impact of Local Institutional Settings on Voter Turnout," IWH Discussion Papers 21, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Leonor Coutinho & Luc De Wulf & Santiago Florez & Cyrus Sassanpour, 2010. "Study on Quality of Public Finances in Support of Growth in the Mediterranean Partner Countries of the EU," CASE Network Reports 0094, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Englmaier, Florian & Gebhardt, Georg, 2010. "Free Riding in the Lab and in the Field," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 344, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Ian Lienert, 2010. "Should Advanced Countries Adopt a Fiscal Responsibility Law?," IMF Working Papers 10/254, .
- Lisa Bruttel & Tim Friehe, 2010. "On the path-dependence of tax compliance," TWI Research Paper Series 59, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Tuomas Kosonen, 2010. "What was actually cut in the barbers' VAT cut?," Working Papers 18, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Miriam Bruhn & Francisco Gallego & Massimiliano Onorato, 2010. "Legislative Malapportionment and institutional persistence," Documentos de Trabajo 381, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- David A. Grigorian & Faezeh Raei, 2010. "Government Involvement in Corporate Debt Restructuring; Case Studies from the Great Recession," IMF Working Papers 10/260, .
- Ekaterina Melnik & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2010. "An Economic Approach to Voluntary Association," Working Papers halshs-00537766, HAL.
- Dr. Christin Lutz & Dr. Ulrike Lehr, 2010. "Tax reform in Europe over the next decades," GWS Discussion Paper Series 10-2, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Pierre C. Boyer, 2010. "Political competition and Mirrleesian income taxation: A first pass," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_45, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.