Report NEP-PBE-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Urs Fischbacher & Simon Gaechter, 2009. "The behavioral validity of the strategy method in public good experiments," Discussion Papers 2009-25, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Louis Putterman & Jean-Robert Tyran & Kenju Kamei, 2010. "Public Goods and Voting on Formal Sanction Schemes: An Experiment," Discussion Papers 10-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Szarowska, Irena, 2009. "Tax burden and competition in the European Union – Does it change?," MPRA Paper 19934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2010. "Can lower tax rates be bought? Business rent-seeking and tax competition among U.S.States," Working Papers 2010/2, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Hendrik Vrijburg & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2010. "Enhanced Coorporation in an asymmetric model of Tax Competition," Working Papers 1002, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Graves, Philip E., 2009. "A note on the valuation of collective goods: overlooked input market free riding for non-individually incrementable goods," MPRA Paper 19928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matei, Lucica & Matei, Ani, 2002. "Specific Issues of the Structure and Relations between Executive and Legislature at Local Level in Romania," MPRA Paper 18895, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Sep 2009.
- Joel Slemrod & Christian Traxler, 2010. "Optimal observability in a linear income tax," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_04, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Christoph Engel & Heike Hennig-Schmidt & Bernd Irlenbusch & Sebastian Kube, 2009. "On Probation. An Experimental Analysis," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_38, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Shah, Anwar, 2010. "Sponsoring a race to the top : the case for results-based intergovernmental finance for merit goods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5172, The World Bank.
- Andreas Nicklisch & Irenaeus Wolff, 2009. "Cooperation norms in multiple-stage punishment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_40, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Christian Bjørnskov & Niklas Potrafke, 2009. "Political ideology and economic freedom across Canadian provinces," Working Papers CEB 09-054.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- William Pyle & Laura Solanko, 2009. "Who favors freer markets? The composition and interests of Russia’s regional business lobbies," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0921, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Ivanyna, Maksym & Shah, Anwar, 2010. "Citizen-centric governance indicators : measuring and monitoring governance by listening to the people and not the interest groups," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5181, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/1/doc2010-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore