Report NEP-PBE-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simonetta Botarelli, 2009. "Financial autonomy of Italian municipalities. Some aspects," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0309, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Sennoga, Edward B. & Matovu, John Mary & Twimukye, Evarist P., 2009. "Tax evasion and widening the tax base in Uganda," Research Series 54802, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Ram Singh, 2009. "Cost and Time Overruns in Infrastructure Projects: Extent, Causes and Remedies," Working Papers id:2281, eSocialSciences.
- Bategeka, Lawrence & Guloba, Madina & Kiiza, Julius, 2009. "Gender and taxation: analysis of personal income tax (PIT)," Research Series 54938, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Torrisi, Gianpiero, 2009. "Infrastructures and economic performance: a critical comparison across four approaches," MPRA Paper 18688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier THOMAS (LEREPS-GRES), 2009. "The lasting lack of direct universal suffrage for French metropolitan areas : a shackle that must be rapidly cancelled or a great asset that should be absolutely protected ? (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2009-05, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Bunea-Bontas, Cristina Aurora & Petre, Mihaela Cosmina, 2009. "Fiscal Policy during the current Crisis," MPRA Paper 18676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matovu, John Mary & Twimukye, Evarist P. & Nabiddo, Winnie & Guloba, Madina, 2009. "Impact of Tax Reforms on Household Welfare," Research Series 54801, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2009. "What fiscal policy is effective at zero interest rates?," Staff Reports 402, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.