Report NEP-PBE-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Gaechter & Daniele Nosenzo & Elke Renner & Martin Sefton, 2009. "Sequential versus simultaneous contributions to public goods: Experimental evidence," Discussion Papers 2009-17, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Frank Somogyi & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2009. "Tax competition and income sorting," KOF Working papers 09-240, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Catherine Bros, 2009. "Social Fragmentation and Public Goods Revisiting the Olson's Effect in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09058, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Pellervo Hamalainen, 2009. "Review of literature on the productivity of public capital," Discussion Papers 55, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Nathalie Colombier & David Masclet & Daniel Mirza & Claude Montmarquette, 2009. "Global Security Policies Against Terrorism and the Free Riding Problem: An Experimental Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-44, CIRANO.
- Lewis, Maureen & Pettersson, Gunilla, 2009. "Governance in health care delivery : raising performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5074, The World Bank.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 2009. "A General Financial Transaction Tax: A Short Cut of the Pros, the Cons and a Proposal," WIFO Working Papers 344, WIFO.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joni Hersch, 2009. "Tobacco Regulation through Litigation: The Master Settlement Agreement," NBER Working Papers 15422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "The influence of government size on economic growth and life satisfaction. A case study from Japan," MPRA Paper 17879, University Library of Munich, Germany.