Report NEP-PBE-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ungureanu, Carmen, 2009. "Comparative Review Of Taxes In The European Union During The Period 1995-2007," Papers 2009/70, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein, revised 09 May 2009.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Mahdavi, Saeid, 2009. "The Tax-Spending Nexus: Evidence from a Panel of US State- Local Governments," Working Papers in Economics 378, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Uchimura, Hiroko & Suzuki, Yurika, 2009. "Measuring Fiscal Decentralization in the Philippines," IDE Discussion Papers 209, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Blomquist, Sören, 2009. "Public Provision of Private Goods and Nondistortionary Marginal Tax Rates: Some Further Results," Working Paper Series 2009:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Marcelin Joanis, 2009. "Intertwined Federalism: Accountability Problems under Partial Decentralization," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-39, CIRANO.
- Olsen, Trond & Osmundsen, Petter, 2009. "Multinationals, tax competition, and outside options," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/28, University of Stavanger.
- Martin Besfamille & Cecilia Parlatore Siritto, 2009. "Modernization of Tax Administrations and Optimal Fiscal Policies," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-07, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Claire Charbit & Maria Varinia Michalun, 2009. "Mind the Gaps: Managing Mutual Dependence in Relations among Levels of Government," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 14, OECD Publishing.
- Selim Jürgen Ergun, 2009. "Income Redistribution and Public Good Provision in a Diverse Society," ThE Papers 09/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Jingjing Zhang, 2009. "Communication in Asymmetric Group Competition over Public Goods," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-06, McMaster University.
- Ernst&Young, 2009. "Study on the implementation of the Tax Merger Directive," Taxation Studies 0027, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Onder, Ali Sina & Schlunk, Herwig, 2009. "Elderly Migration, State Taxes, and What They Reveal," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Andrews, Matthew, 2008. "Good Government Means Different Things in Different Countries," Working Paper Series rwp08-068, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- UCLG Committee on Local Finance and Development UCLG, 2009. "UCLG Policy Paper on Local Finance," Working Papers id:2206, eSocialSciences.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Mich Tvede, 2009. "Selling Digital Music: Business Models for Public Goods," Discussion Papers 09-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jerome Creel & Etienne Farvaque, 2009. "The political economy of balanced-budget rules," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-06, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).