Report NEP-PBE-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901054 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Garth Heutel, 2009. "Crowding Out and Crowding In of Private Donations and Government Grants," NBER Working Papers 15004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. McEvoy, 2009. "Not It: Opting out of Voluntary Coalitions that Provide a Public Good," Working Papers 09-14, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Edgar Morgenroth, 2009. "Irish Public Capital Spending in a Recession," Papers WP298, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Emmanuel Saez & Joel B. Slemrod & Seth H. Giertz, 2009. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income with Respect to Marginal Tax Rates: A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 15012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:1956 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keefer, Philip & Khemani, Stuti, 2009. "When do Legislators pass on"Pork"? the determinants of legislator utilization of a constituency development fund in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4929, The World Bank.
- Martin Gregor & Lenka Šťastná, 2009. "Mobile criminals, immobile crime: the efficiency of decentralized crime deterrence," Working Papers IES 2009/18, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2009.
- Facundo Albornoz & Joan Esteban & Paolo Vanin, 2009. "Government Information Transparency," Discussion Papers 09-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Giandomenico Majone, 2009. "The referendum threat, the rationally ignorant voter, and the political culture of the EU," RECON Online Working Papers Series 4, RECON.
- Dean Baker & Rivka Deutsch, 2009. "The State and Local Drag on the Stimulus," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-17, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Dean Baker, 2009. "Pay for Play? Tax Credits for Paid Time Off," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-13, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).