Report NEP-PBE-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Sciala' & Paolo Liberati, 2008. "The impact of economic openness on the vertical structure of the public sector," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0085, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:10706 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karen Crabb? & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2008. "Are your firm's taxes set in Warsaw? Spatial tax competition in Europe," LICOS Discussion Papers 21608, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Borck, Rainald & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2008. "Preferences for Childcare Policies: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 3694, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kaivan Munshi & Mark Rosenzweig, 2008. "The Efficacy of Parochial Politics: Caste, Commitment, and Competence in Indian Local Governments," Working Papers 964, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Johannes Becker & Nadine Riedel, 2008. "Cross-Border Tax Effects on Affiliate Investment - Evidence from European Multinationals," Working Papers 0816, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Cabrera-Castellanos, Luis F. & Lozano-Cortés, René, 2008.
"Descentralización y Federalismo Fiscal en México
[Decentralization and Fiscal Federalism in Mexico]," MPRA Paper 10572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beckmann, Klaus & Gattke, Susan, 2008. "Status preferences and optimal corrective taxes: a note," Working Paper 76/2008, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Thomas, Tobias, 2008. "Questionable Luxury Taxes: Results from a Mating Game," Working Paper 86/2008, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.