Report NEP-PBE-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clément Carbonnier, 2008. "Fiscal competition between decentralized jurisdictions, theoretical and empirical evidence," THEMA Working Papers 2008-17, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Bert Saveyn & Stef Proost, 2005. "Environmental Tax Reform with Vertical Tax Externalities," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0514, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Mertens, Karel & Ravn, Morten O, 2008. "The Aggregate Effects of Anticipated and Unanticipated U.S. Tax Policy Shocks: Theory and Empirical Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6673, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2008. "Competition for FDI with Vintage Investment and Agglomeration Advantages," CEPR Discussion Papers 6740, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark Schelker & Reiner Eichenberger, 2008. "Rethinking Public Auditing Institutions: Empirical Evidence from Swiss Municipalities," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Frank M. Fossen, 2008. "Would a Flat Tax Stimulate Entrepreneurship in Germany?: A Behavioural Microsimulation Analysis Allowing for Risk," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 773, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guriev, Sergei & Yakovlev, Evgeny & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2008. "Interest Group Politics in a Federation," CEPR Discussion Papers 6671, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark Schelker, 2008. "Public Auditors: Empirical Evidence from the US States," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-04, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Michael Jones & Michael McKee, 2008. "Giving To Ingrates?," Working Papers 08-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.