Report NEP-PBE-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Samuel Bowles & Sung Ha Hwang, 2008. "Social Preferences and Public Economics: Mechanism design when social preferences depend on incentives," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Abele, Susanne & Stasser, Garold, 2007. "Continuous and Step-level Pay-off Functions in Public Good Games: A Conceptual Analysis," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-72, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Schulz, Alexander & Wolff, Guntram B., 2008. "The German sub-national government bond market: evolution, yields and liquidity," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,06, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Friedrich Heinemann & Eckhard Janeba, 2008. "Viewing tax policy through party-colored glasses: What German politicians believe," Working Papers 0805, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Peter Calcagno & Monica Escaleras, 2007. "Does Stringency of Gubernatorial Term Limits Matter?," Working Papers 2, Department of Economics and Finance, College of Charleston, revised Sep 2007.
- Meghir, Costas & Phillips, David, 2008. "Labour Supply and Taxes," IZA Discussion Papers 3405, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Büttner, Thiess & Overesch, Michael & Schreiber, Ulrich & Wamser, Georg, 2008. "The impact of thin-capitalization rules on multinationals' financing and investment decisions," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,03, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.