Report NEP-PBE-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Faravelli, 2008. "The Important Thing Is not (Always) Winning but Taking Part: Funding Public Goods with Contests," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0802, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Luca Corazzini & Marco Faravelli & Luca Stanca, 2007. "A Prize to Give for: An Experiment on Public Good Funding Mechanisms," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0714, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Liang, Che-Yuan, 2008. "Collective Lobbying in Politics: Theory and Empirical Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 2008:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Marco Faravelli & Luca Stanca, 2007. "Single versus Multiple Prize Contests to Finance Public Goods: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200715, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070076 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Wierts, 2008. "How do Expenditure Rules affect Fiscal Behaviour?," DNB Working Papers 166, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2008. "Public-Private Sector Partnerships In Developing Countries: Are Infrastructures Responding To The New Oda Strategy," FEP Working Papers 266, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Alho, Kari E. O., 2008. "Tax/benefit Systems and Growth Potential of the EU," Discussion Papers 1122, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro, 2008. "Emissions Standard System: A monetary regime for provision of global public goods," Discussion papers 08004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Roy, Francine, 2008. "From Roads to Rinks: Government Spending on Infrastructure in Canada, 1961 to 2005," Insights on the Canadian Economy 2008019e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Jaume Puig & Jaime Pinilla, 2008. "Why are some Spanish regions so much more efficient than others?," Economics Working Papers 1067, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stremitzer, Alexander, 2008. "Plaintiffs exploiting Plaintiffs," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 224, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.