Report NEP-PBE-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert P. Inman, 2008. "Federalism's Values and the Value of Federalism," NBER Working Papers 13735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert P. Inman & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 2008. "Federal Institutions and the Democratic Transition: Learning from South Africa," NBER Working Papers 13733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen J. Lange, 2008. "Civic Virtue, the American Founding, and Federalism," Working Papers 2008-01, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Fernando M. Gonçalves, 2007. "Government for the People; On the Determinants of the Size of U.S. Government," IMF Working Papers 07/289, International Monetary Fund.
- Revelli Federico, 2008. "Performance Competition in Local Media Markets," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200801, University of Turin.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 2008. "Effects of Taxes on Economic Behavior," NBER Working Papers 13745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- SUMINO, Koh & YAMADA, Masatoshi, 2008. "A Reconsideration of gDouble Dividends h Hypothesis in Taxation on Externalities," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-01, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).