Report NEP-PBE-2007-07-27This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oestreicher, Andreas & Spengel, Christoph, 2007. "Tax Harmonisation in Europe: The Determination of Corporate Taxable Income in the EU Member States," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-035, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Stanley L. Winer & George Tridimas & Walter Hettich, 2007. "Social Welfare and Collective Goods Coercion in Public Economics," Carleton Economic Papers 07-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Ulrich & Robledo, Julio R. & Lohse, Tim, 2007. "Self-Insurance and Self-Protection as Public Goods," Economics Working Papers 2007-16, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2007. "The Basic Public Finance of Public-Private Partnerships," NBER Working Papers 13284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Filoso, Valerio, 2007. "The Non-neutrality of Corporate Tax: An Entrepreneurial Perspective," MPRA Paper 4183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geys, Benny & Heinemann, Friedrich & Kalb, Alexander, 2007. "Local Governments in the Wake of Demographic Change: Efficiency and Economies of Scale in German Municipalities," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-036, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Tatom, John & Ott, Mack, 2006. "Money and Taxes: The Relationship Between Financial Sector Development and Taxation," MPRA Paper 4117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Castro, Vítor, 2007. "The Causes of Excessive Deficits in The European Union," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 805, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Tedds, Lindsay, 2007. "Keeping it off the Books: An Empirical Investigation of Firms that Engage in Tax Evasion," MPRA Paper 4213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mihir A. Desai & Li Jin, 2007. "Institutional Tax Clienteles and Payout Policy," NBER Working Papers 13283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Riechmann, Thomas & Sturm, Bodo & Vogt, Carsten, 2007. "Inequity Aversion and Individual Behavior in Public Good Games: An Experimental Investigation," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-034, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Gersbach, Hans & Winkler, Ralph, 2007. "On the Design of Global Refunding and Climate Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 6379, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stanley L. Winer & Michael W. Tofias & Bernard Grofman & John H. Aldrich, 2007. "Is it Economics or Politics? Trending Economic Factors and the Structure of Congress in the Growth of Government, 1930-2002 – revised version: Trending Economic Factors and the Structure of Congress i," Carleton Economic Papers 07-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 17 Jan 2008.