Report NEP-PBE-2004-11-22This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines, 2004. "Economic Effects of Regional Tax Havens," NBER Working Papers 10806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Giuseppe Carone, 2004. "Do labour taxes (and their composition) affect wages in the short and in the long run?," Public Economics 0411004, EconWPA.
- Axel Dreher & Tim Krieger, 2004. "Do gasoline prices converge in a unified Europe with non- harmonized tax rates?," International Finance 0411005, EconWPA.
- Amable, Bruno & Gatti, Donatella, 2004. "The Political Economy of Job Protection and Income Redistribution," IZA Discussion Papers 1404, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Claudio A. Agostini(Georgetown University/Ilades), 2004. "Tax Interdependence in the U.S. States," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-11, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-FranÃ§ois Wen & Cecilia GarcÃa-PeÃ±alosa, 2004. "Redistribution and Occupational Choice in a Schumpeterian Growth Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 1323, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andrew Burns & Alessandro Goglio, 2004. "Public Expenditure Management in France," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 409, OECD Publishing.
- Johnsson, Richard, 2004. "Economic Freedom in Sweden 1950-2002," Ratio Working Papers 55, The Ratio Institute.
- Tim Krieger, 2004. "Public pensions and immigration policy when voters are differently skilled," Public Economics 0411006, EconWPA.
- Davis, Steven J. & Henrekson, Magnus, 2004. "Tax Effects on Work Activity, Industry Mix and Shadow Economy Size: Evidence from Rich-Country Comparisons," Ratio Working Papers 57, The Ratio Institute.
- Raj Chetty & Emmanuel Saez, 2004. "Dividend Taxes and Corporate Behavior: Evidence from the 2003 Dividend Tax Cut," NBER Working Papers 10841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Christopher J. Mayer, 2004. "Why Do Households Without Children Support Local Public Schools?," NBER Working Papers 10804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geir H. Bjertnæs & Taran Fæhn, 2004. "Energy Taxation in a Small, Open Economy: Efficiency Gains under Political Restraints," Discussion Papers 387, Statistics Norway, Research Department.