Report NEP-PBE-2004-02-23This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hassan Benchekroun & Ngo Van Long, 2004. "Designing a Performance Indicator to Economize on Monopoly Subsidy," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-08, CIRANO.
- Sarah E. West & Roberton C. Williams III, 2004. "Empirical Estimates for Environmental Policy Making in a Second- Best Setting," Public Economics 0402005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2003259 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:umd:umdeco:lyon_optimal_ftc is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephan Meier & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Matching Donations - Subsidizing Charitable Giving in a Field Experiment," IEW - Working Papers 181, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Signe Krogstrup, 2004. "Are Corporate Tax Burdens Racing to the Bottom in the European Union?," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.