Report NEP-PBE-2002-09-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilbert E. Metcalf & George Norman, 2002. "Oligopoly Deregulation and the Taxation of Commodities," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0209, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Ramon Caminal, 2002. "Personal redistribution and the regional allocation of public investment," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 526.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Viviane Luporini, 2001. "The behavior of the Brazilian federal domestic debt," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td161, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2002. "Government and Cities: Contests and the Decentralization of Decision Making," IZA Discussion Papers 547, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gilbert E. Metcalf & George Norman, 2002. "Oligopoly Deregulation in General Equilibrium: A Tax Neutralization Result," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0210, Department of Economics, Tufts University.