Report NEP-PBE-2001-10-16This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katherine Baicker, 2001. "How Safe Is the Local Safety Net? Fiscal Distress, Public Spending, and the Budgetary Repercussions of Capital Convictions," JCPR Working Papers 239, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2001. "International Trade and the Environment: A Framework for Analysis," NBER Working Papers 8540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Golub, Jonathan, 1997. "In the shadow of the vote? Decisionmaking efficiency in the European Community 1974 - 1995," MPIfG Discussion Paper 97/3, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 2001. "Medicare Policy in the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 8531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:erp:harvar:p0010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Caselli & Massimo Morelli, 2001. "Bad Politicians," NBER Working Papers 8532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.