Report NEP-PBE-2000-10-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2000s32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:00133 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:00106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:00136 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucie Gilbert & Thierry Kamionka & Guy Lacroix, 2000. "The Impact of Government-Sponsored Training Programs on the Labor Market Transitions of Disadvantaged Men," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-29, CIRANO.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:00130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hassler, John & Mora, José & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1999. "Equilibrium Unemployment Insurance," Seminar Papers 665, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Norman,P., 2000. "Efficient mechanisms for public goods with use exclusions," Working papers 15, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Claudia Keser, 2000. "Strategically Planned Behavior in Public Good Experiments," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-35, CIRANO.
- Durlauf,S.N., 2000. "The memberships theory of poverty : the role of group affiliations in determining socioeconomic outcomes," Working papers 14, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.