Report NEP-PBE-2000-10-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2000s32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul R Masson, 2000. "Fiscal Policy and Growth in the Context of European Integration," IMF Working Papers 00/133, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:00106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William C. Hsiao, 2000. "What Should Macroeconomists Know About Health Care Policy; A Primer," IMF Working Papers 00/136, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2000s29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gropp, Reint & Kostial, Kristina, 2000. "The disappearing tax base: is foreign direct investment eroding corporate income taxes?," Working Paper Series 0031, European Central Bank.
- Steven A Barnett, 2000. "Evidenceon the Fiscal and Macroeconomic Impact of Privatization," IMF Working Papers 00/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Hassler, John & Mora, José & Storesletten, Kjetil & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1999. "Equilibrium Unemployment Insurance," Seminar Papers 665, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Norman,P., 2000. "Efficient mechanisms for public goods with use exclusions," Working papers 15, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2000s35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Durlauf,S.N., 2000. "The memberships theory of poverty : the role of group affiliations in determining socioeconomic outcomes," Working papers 14, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.