Report NEP-PBE-2000-04-04This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fmg:fmgdps:dp0343 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emine GÃ¼rgen & Thomas A. Wolf, 2000. "Improving Governance and Fighting Corruption in the Baltic and CIS Countries; The Role of the IMF," IMF Working Papers 00/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sylvain Dessy & Stephane Pallage, 2000. "Child Labor and Coordination Failures," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 109, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Thomas Laursen, 2000. "Pension System Viability and Reform Alternatives in the Czech Republic," IMF Working Papers 00/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Karen Mumford & Peter N. Smith, . "Job Tenure in Australia and Britain: Individual Versus Workplace effects," Discussion Papers 00/16, Department of Economics, University of York.