Report NEP-PAY-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Walter blocher & Andreas Hanl & Jochen Michaelis, 2017. "Revolutionieren Kryptowährungen die Zahlungssysteme?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201748, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Rauf Gönenç & Béatrice Guérard, 2017. "Austria’s digital transition: The diffusion challenge," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1430, OECD Publishing.
- de Heij, Hans, 2017. "A model for use-centered design of payment instruments applied to banknotes : Upid-model," Other publications TiSEM 981fb06b-8f61-4652-aedb-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Simplice Asongu & Nicholas Odhiambo, 2017. "Mobile banking usage, quality of growth, inequality and poverty in developing countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/046, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Hegadekatti, Kartik & S G, Yatish, 2016. "Generation, Security and Distribution of NationCoins by a Sovereign Authority," MPRA Paper 82621, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jan 2017.
- Alessandro Gavazza & Mattia Nardotto & Tommaso M. Valletti, 2017. "Internet and Politics: Evidence from U.K. Local Elections and Local Government Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 6659, CESifo Group Munich.
- Karle, Heiko & Peitz, Martin & Reisinger, Markus, 2017. "Segmentation versus Agglomeration: Competition between Platforms with Competitive Sellers," CEPR Discussion Papers 12435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simplice Asongu & Paul Acha-Anyi, 2017. "ICT, Conflicts in Financial Intermediation and Financial Access: Evidence of Synergy and Threshold Effects," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/045, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Vesa Kanniainen, 2017. "Cyber Technology and Arms Race," CESifo Working Paper Series 6365, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kennedy, Patrick & Prat, Andrea, 2017. "Where Do People Get Their News?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12426, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yablonsky, Sergey A., 2016. "Knowledge Exchange in Multi-Sided Platforms: A Business Model Approach," Conference Papers 8712, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Bordo, Michael D & Monnet, Eric & Naef, Alain, 2017. "The Gold Pool (1961-1968) and the fall of the Bretton Woods system. Lessons for central bank cooperation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone & Caferra, Rocco, 2017. "The Dollar Auction Game: A laboratory comparison between Individuals and Groups," EconStor Preprints 170728, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.