Report NEP-PAY-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roy Verbaan & Wilko Bolt & Carin van der Cruijsen, 2017. "Using debit card payments data for nowcasting Dutch household consumption," DNB Working Papers 571, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Heng Chen & Q. Rallye Shen, 2017. "Variance estimation for survey-weighted data using bootstrap resampling methods: 2013 methods-of-payment," Canadian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2017 13, Stata Users Group.
- Erlend Berg & D Rajasekhar & R Manjula, 2017. "Cellfare: Delivering Self-Targeted Welfare Using Mobile Phones," CSAE Working Paper Series 2017-14, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Gianpaolo Caramellino & Silvia Magri, 2017. "Venture capitalists at work: what are the effects on the firms they finance?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1131, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Anna Siekelova, 2017. "The Assessment of Client Creditworthiness Using Predictive Methods Based on Multivariate Discriminant Analysis," GATR Journals afr123, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Yahsi, Burak, 2017. "Financial Supply Chain Management: Erfolgsfaktoren der Gestaltung von Finanznetzwerken," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 89456, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Ryan Niladri Banerjee & Leonardo Gambacorta & Enrico Sette, 2017. "The real effects of relationship lending," BIS Working Papers 662, Bank for International Settlements.
- Serafín Frache & Juan Odriozola, 2016. "Estimación de los efectos de la Ley de Inclusión Financiera en un marco Dinámico Estocástico de Equilibrio General," Documentos de trabajo 2016006, Banco Central del Uruguay.