Report NEP-PAY-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PAY
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jobst, Clemens & Stix, Helmut, 2017. "Doomed to Disappear? The Surprising Return of Cash Across Time and Across Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 12327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaremski, Matthew, 2017. "Privately Issued Money in the US," Working Papers 2017-05, Department of Economics, Colgate University, revised 20 Sep 2017.
- Marie‐hélène Delmond & Fabien Coelho & Alain Keravel & Robert Mahl, 2016. "How Information Systems Enable Digital Transformation: A focus on Business Models and Value Co‐production," Post-Print hal-01369141, HAL.
- J. Paul Dunne & Elizabeth Kasekende, 2017. "Financial Innovation and Money Demand: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," School of Economics Macroeconomic Discussion Paper Series 2017-06, School of Economics, University of Cape Town.
- Huberman, Gur & Leshno, Jacob & Moalleni, Ciamac, 2017. "Monopoly Without a Monopolist: An Economic Analysis of the Bitcoin Payment System," CEPR Discussion Papers 12322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raden Agoeng Bhimasta, 2017. "Exploring Consumer Decision-making Processes Regarding the Adoption of Mobile Payments: A Qualitative Study," GATR Journals jmmr159, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Alia Gizatulina & Olga Gorelkina, 2017. "Selling 'Money' on EBay: a Field Study of Surplus Division," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 3004, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bunga Indah Bayunitri, 2017. "Analysis of The Effect of Digital Word of Mouth (WOM) Marketing To Customer Purchase Decision," GATR Journals jmmr157, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Laetitia Dablanc & Eléonora Morganti & Niklas Arvidsson & Johan Woxenius & Michael Browne & Neila Saidi, 2017. "The Rise of On-Demand 'Instant Deliveries' in European Cities," Post-Print hal-01589316, HAL.
- Antoine Dubus & Leo van Hove, 2017. "M-PESA and financial inclusion in Kenya: of paying comes saving?," Working Papers hal-01591200, HAL.
- Manjesh K. Hanawal & Fehmina Malik & Yezekael Hayel, 2017. "Zero-rating of Content and its Effect on the Quality of Service in the Internet," Papers 1709.09334, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2018.
- Saul Estrin & Daniel Gozman & Susanna Khavul, 2017. "Equity crowdfunding and early stage entrepreneurial finance: damaging or disruptive?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1498, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Aurelio F. Bariviera, 2017. "The inefficiency of Bitcoin revisited: a dynamic approach," Papers 1709.08090, arXiv.org.
- Neil Stewart & Jesse Chandler & Gabriele Paolacci, "undated". "Crowdsourcing Samples in Cognitive Science," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c63e922cf7554604a919e1f18, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Valentino Larcinese & Luke Miner, 2017. "The Political Impact of the Internet on US Presidential Elections," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 63, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Deniss Sceulovs, 2017. "Evaluation of E-recruitment as a Business Model through Internet of Things Approach," GATR Journals jber122, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Xiao CHEN & Bihong HUANG & Dezhu YE, 2017. "The Role of Punctuation in P2P Lending: Evidence from China," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1707, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Nordine Benkeltoum, 2016. "Open source software adoption for safety-critical information systems design: the Thales case study [Adoption de l'open source pour la conception de systèmes d'information critiques : le cas Thales," Post-Print hal-01481687, HAL.
- Tristan Dissaux & Camille Meyer, 2016. "The Contribution of Social Currencies to Microfinance: The Case of the Brazilian Community Development Banks [L’apport des monnaies sociales à la microfinance : le cas des banques communautaires de," Post-Print halshs-01463006, HAL.
- Donald R. Davis & Jonathan I. Dingel & Joan Monras & Eduardo Morales, 2017. "How Segregated is Urban Consumption?," NBER Working Papers 23822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.