Report NEP-PAY-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uttara Balakrishnan & Johannes Haushofer & Pamela Jakiela, 2017. "How Soon Is Now? Evidence of Present Bias from Convex Time Budget Experiments," NBER Working Papers 23558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wellmann, Nicolas, 2017. "OTT-messaging and mobile telecommunication: A joint market? - An empirical approach," DICE Discussion Papers 256, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Biais, Bruno & Bisière, Christophe & Bouvard, Matthieu & Casamatta, Catherine, 2017. "The blockchain folk theorem," TSE Working Papers 17-817, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jan 2018.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2017. "Mobile Phone Innovation and Environmental Sustainability in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/025, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Naudé, Wim, 2017. "Entrepreneurship, Education and the Fourth Industrial Revolution in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 10855, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mariusz Tarnopolski, 2017. "Modeling the price of Bitcoin with geometric fractional Brownian motion: a Monte Carlo approach," Papers 1707.03746, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- de Corniï¿½re, Alexandre & Taylor, Greg, 2017. "Application Bundling in System Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 12129, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gasteiger, Emanuel & Prettner, Klaus, 2017. "A note on automation, stagnation, and the implications of a robot tax," Discussion Papers 2017/17, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Pablo Filippi, & José Román & José Miguel Villena, 2017. "Balance del Banco Central de Chile, 1926 a 2015," Economic Statistics Series 124, Central Bank of Chile.
- Klaus Kraemer & Florian Brugger & Luka Jakelja, 2017. "Social Usage of Money: Which Roles Does Money Play in the Life-Cycle-Stage of Children?," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2017-04, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.