Report NEP-PAY-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hernan Bejarano & Ellen P. Green & Stephen Rassenti, 2016. "Payment Scheme Self-Selection in the Credence Goods Market: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 16-04, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Scott Mensch, 2016. "Cell Phone Security: Usage Trends and Awareness of Security Issues," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3305776, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dong He & Karl F Habermeier & Ross B Leckow & Vikram Haksar & Yasmin Almeida & Mikari Kashima & Nadim Kyriakos-Saad & Hiroko Oura & Tahsin Saadi Sedik & Natalia Stetsenko & Concha Verdugo Yepes, 2016. "Virtual Currencies and Beyond; Initial Considerations," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 16/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2016. "Innovation systems and policy: A tale of three countries," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20160226, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Raghuprasad Kodagavallihatti Palaiah & Shanabhoga Mahanthesh Bharatesh & Shivani Dechamma & Devaraj K, 2016. "Attitude Of Farmers About Use Of Ict Tools In Farm Communication," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3305836, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Pierluigi Gallo & Francesco Randazzo & Ignazio Gallo, 2016. "Fairs for e-commerce: the benefits of aggregating buyers and sellers," Papers 1602.09071, arXiv.org.