Report NEP-ORE-2020-09-21This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ORE
The following items were announced in this report:
- David T. Frazier & Bonsoo Koo, 2020. "Indirect Inference for Locally Stationary Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 30/20, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Samuel Hurtado & Galo Nuño, 2020. "Financial Frictions and the Wealth Distribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 8482, CESifo.
- Acciaio, B. & Backhoff-Veraguas, J. & Zalashko, A., 2020. "Causal optimal transport and its links to enlargement of filtrations and continuous-time stochastic optimization," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101864, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ning, Haokai, 2020. "Strategic Trade Policy in Reciprocal Dumping Model with Incomplete Information," MPRA Paper 101530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jungyoon Lee & Peter C.B. Phillips & Francesca Rossi, 2020. "Consistent Misspecification Testing in Spatial Autoregressive Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2256, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hernández Juan R., 2020. "Covered Interest Parity: A Stochastic Volatility Approach to Estimate the Neutral Band," Working Papers 2020-02, Banco de México.
- Jasmina Arifovic & Cars Hommes & Anita Kopányi-Peuker & Isabelle Salle, 2020. "Ten isn’t large! Group size and coordination in a large-scale experiment," Staff Working Papers 20-30, Bank of Canada.
- Caio Vigo Pereira, 2020. "Portfolio Efficiency with High-Dimensional Data as Conditioning Information," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 202015, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2020.
- Salgado Alfredo, 2020. "Many-to-one Matching: Externalities and Stability," Working Papers 2020-03, Banco de México.
- Costa-Font, Joan & Zigante, Valentina, 2020. "Building ‘implicit partnerships’? Financial long-term care entitlements in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 106099, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.