Report NEP-ORE-2018-02-05This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sun, Yiguo & Malikov, Emir, 2017. "Estimation and Inference in Functional-Coefficient Spatial Autoregressive Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," MPRA Paper 83671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lu, Yang, 2018. "Exact Likelihood Estimation and Probabilistic Forecasting in Higher-order INAR(p) Models," MPRA Paper 83682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2017. "Buyer Group and Buyer Power When Sellers Compete," CEPR Discussion Papers 12547, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Noemí Navarro & Róbert Veszteg, 2017. "On the empirical validity of axioms in unconstrained bargaining," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2017-18, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Ghouse, Ghulam & Khan, Saud Ahmed & Rehman, Atiq Ur, 2018. "ARDL model as a remedy for spurious regression: problems, performance and prospectus," MPRA Paper 83973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Tommaso Trani, 2018. "Brexit and Uncertainty in Financial Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1719, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tetsuya Takaishi, 2018. "Large-Scale Simulation of Multi-Asset Ising Financial Markets," Papers 1801.05947, arXiv.org.
- Dogan, Osman & Taspinar, Suleyman & Bera, Anil K., 2017. "Simple Tests for Social Interaction Models with Network Structures," MPRA Paper 82828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hackbarth, Dirk & Rivera, Alejandro & Wong, Tak-Yuen, 2018. "Optimal Short-Termism," CEPR Discussion Papers 12588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hiermeyer, Martin, 2018. "A Tautologies-Founded IS-LM Model," MPRA Paper 83681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Angeles Carnero Fernández & Ana Pérez Espartero, 2018. "Outliers and misleading leverage effect in asymmetric GARCH-type models," Working Papers. Serie AD 2018-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Faherty, Emily & Huang, Kevin & Land, Robert, 2017. "The Amazon Monopoly: Is Amazon’s Private Label Business the Tipping Point?," MPRA Paper 83672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hegadekatti, Kartik & S G, Yatish, 2017. "The Programmable Economy: Envisaging an Entire Planned Economic System as a Single Computer through Blockchain Networks," MPRA Paper 82831, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 May 2017.
- Besner, Manfred, 2017. "Axiomatizations of the proportional Shapley value," MPRA Paper 82990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mo Abdirahman & Diane Coyle & Richard Heys & Will Stewart, 2017. "A Comparison of Approaches to Deflating Telecoms Services Output," Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE) Discussion Papers ESCoE DP-2017-04, Economic Statistics Centre of Excellence (ESCoE).
- Ruoyao Shi & Jinyong Hahn, 2016. "Synthetic Control and Inference," Working Papers 201802, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2017.