Report NEP-ORE-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominik Bertsche & Robin Braun, 2017. "Identification of Structural Vector Autoregressions by Stochastic Volatility," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2017-11, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Le-Yu Chen & Sokbae (Simon) Lee, 2017. "Exact computation of GMM estimators for instrumental variable quantile regression models," CeMMAP working papers CWP52/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jakub Olejnik & Alicja Olejnik, 2017. "Improved asymptotic analysis of Gaussian QML estimators in spatial models," Lodz Economics Working Papers 9/2017, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Christian Gouriéroux & Alain Monfort & Jean-Paul Renne, 2017. "Statistical Inference for Independent Component Analysis: Application to Structural VAR Models," Working Papers 2017-09, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Federico Crudu & Giovanni Mellace & Zsolt Sandor, 2017. "Inference in instrumental variables models with heteroskedasticity and many instruments," Department of Economics University of Siena 761, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Taisuke Otsu & Chen Qiu, 2018. "Information theoretic approach to high dimensional multiplicative models: Stochastic discount factor and treatment effect," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 595, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Joseph Stiglitz & Tania Treibich, 2017. "Rational Heuristics ? Expectations and behaviours in evolving economies with heterogeneous interacting agents," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-32, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Hiroaki Kaido & Francesca Molinari & Jorg Stoye, 2017. "Confidence intervals for projections of partially identified parameters," CeMMAP working papers CWP49/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- PREMINGER Arie & STORTI Giuseppe, 2017. "Least squares estimation for GARCH (1,1) model with heavy tailed errors," CORE Discussion Papers 2017015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jun-Ya Gotoh & Michael Jong Kim & Andrew E. B. Lim, 2017. "Calibration of Distributionally Robust Empirical Optimization Models," Papers 1711.06565, arXiv.org.
- Tandon, Suranjali & Rao, R. Kavita, 2017. "Tax Compliance in India: An Experimental Approach," Working Papers 17/207, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Sören Blomquist & Whitney Newey, 2017. "The Bunching Estimator Cannot Identify the Taxable Income Elasticity," NBER Working Papers 24136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.