Report NEP-ORE-2017-11-26This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beili Zhu, 2017. "Forecasting the real price of oil under alternative specifications of constant and time-varying volatility," CAMA Working Papers 2017-71, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Karun Adusumilli & Taisuke Otsu & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2017. "Inference on distribution functions under measurement error," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 594, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Frencesco Lamperti & Andrea Roventini & Amir Sani, 2017. "Agent-based model calibration using machine learning surrogates," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-09, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Davide Pettenuzzo & Zhiyuan Pan & Yudong Wang, 2017. "Forecasting Stock Returns: A Predictor-Constrained Approach," Working Papers 116, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Lorenzo Camponovo & Taisuke Otsu, 2017. "Relative error accurate statistic based on nonparametric likelihood," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 593, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Alexander Chudik & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2017. "An Augmented Anderson-Hsiao Estimator for Dynamic Short-T Panels," Globalization Institute Working Papers 327, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 26 Mar 2020.
- Salmeron Garrido, Jose Antonio & García Martí, Dolores & D'Auria, Bernardo, 2017. "Optimal portfolio with insider information on the stochastic interest rate," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 25819, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Simon Freyaldenhoven, 2017. "A Generalized Factor Model with Local Factors," 2017 Papers pfr361, Job Market Papers.
- Dimitris Korobilis & Davide Pettenuzzo, 2017. "Adaptive Hierarchical Priors for High-Dimensional Vector Autoregessions," Working Papers 115, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Taku Yamamoto & Hiroaki Chigira, 2017. "Forecasting Mortality: Some Recent Developments," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5808110, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mantobaye Moundigbaye & Clarisse Messemer & Richard W. Parks & W. Robert Reed, 2017. "Bootstrap Methods for Inference in the Parks Model," Working Papers in Economics 17/09, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Reinhard Neck & Sohbet Karbuz, 2017. "Dynamic Optimization under Uncertainty: A Case Study for Austrian Macroeconomic Policies," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5808250, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Wong, Shiu Fung & Tong, Howell & Siu, Tak Kuen & Lu, Zudi, 2017. "A new multivariate nonlinear time series model for portfolio risk measurement: the threshold copula-based TAR approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 78515, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chirok Han & Goeun Lee, 2017. "Efficient Estimation of Linear Panel Data Models with Sample Selection and Fixed Effects," Discussion Paper Series 1707, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Arthur Brackmann Netto, 2017. "The Double Edge of Case-Studies: A Frame-Based Definition of Economic Models," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_21, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).