Report NEP-ORE-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clark, Todd E. & McCracken, Michael W. & Mertens, Elmar, 2017. "Modeling Time-Varying Uncertainty of Multiple-Horizon Forecast Errors," Working Papers 2017-26, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- KUROZUMI, Eiji, 2017. "Confidence Sets for the Date of a Mean Shift at the End of a Sample," Discussion Papers 2017-06, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Blaurock, Ivonne & Schmitt, Noemi & Westerhoff, Frank, 2017. "Market entry waves and volatility outbursts in stock markets," BERG Working Paper Series 128, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Sidhu, A. & Pollitt, M. & Anaya, K., 2017. "A Social Cost Benefit Analysis of Grid-Scale Electrical Energy Storage Projects: Evaluating the Smarter Network Storage Project," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1722, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bibi, Abdelouahab & Ghezal, Ahmed, 2017. "Asymptotic properties of QMLE for periodic asymmetric strong and semi-strong GARCH models," MPRA Paper 81126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lankisch, Clemens & Prettner, Klaus & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2017. "Robots and the skill premium: An automation-based explanation of wage inequality," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 06/2017, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2017. "A Simple Algorithm for Solving Ramsey Optimal Policy with Exogenous Forcing Variables," EconStor Preprints 168031, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.