Report NEP-ORE-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Babii, Andrii, 2017. "Honest confidence sets in nonparametric IV regression and other ill-posed models," TSE Working Papers 17-803, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Farmer, Leland & Toda, Alexis Akira, 2016. "Discretizing Nonlinear, Non-Gaussian Markov Processes with Exact Conditional Moments," MPRA Paper 78981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2017. "The Fiction of Full BEKK," Econometric Institute Research Papers TI 2017-015/III, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Li, Zhiyong & Lambe, Brendan & Adegbite, Emmanuel, 2017. "New Bid-Ask Spread Estimators from Daily High and Low Prices," MPRA Paper 79102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asai, M. & McAleer, M.J., 2017. "Forecasting the Volatility of Nikkei 225 Futures," Econometric Institute Research Papers TI 2017-017/III, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Jin Seo Cho & Halbert White, 2017. "Directionally Differentiable Econometric Models," Working papers 2017rwp-103, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Richter, Alexander & Throckmorton, Nathaniel, 2017. "A New Way to Quantify the Effect of Uncertainty," Working Papers 1705, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 23 Feb 2018.
- Babii, Andrii & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2017. "Distribution of residuals in the nonparametric IV model with application to separability testing," TSE Working Papers 17-802, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Karol Szafranek, 2017. "Bagged artificial neural networks in forecasting inflation: An extensive comparison with current modelling frameworks," NBP Working Papers 262, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Toda, Alexis Akira & Walsh, Kieran James, 2016. "Fat Tails and Spurious Estimation of Consumption-Based Asset Pricing Models," MPRA Paper 78980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toda, Alexis Akira, 2017. "Huggett Economies with Multiple Stationary Equilibria," MPRA Paper 78984, University Library of Munich, Germany.