Report NEP-ORE-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haas, Markus, 2016. "A note on optimal portfolios under regime-switching," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145493, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Guo, Xu & Wagener, Andreas & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhu, Lixing, 2017. "The Two-Moment Decision Model with Additive Risks," MPRA Paper 77625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haluk Yener & Fuat Can Beylunioglu, 2017. "Outperforming A Stochastic Benchmark Under Borrowing And Rectangular Constraints," Working Papers 1701, The Center for Financial Studies (CEFIS), Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Francesca Di Iorio & Stefano Fachin, 2017. "Evaluating Restricted Common Factor models for non-stationary data," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2017/2, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Nöldeke, Georg & Peña, Jorge, 2016. "The symmetric equilibria of symmetric voter participation games with complete information," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145647, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Lorenzo Ricci & Vincenzo Verardi & Catherine Vermandele, 2016. "A Highly Efficient Regression Estimator for Skewed and/or Heavy-tailed Distributed Errors," Working Papers 19, European Stability Mechanism.