Report NEP-ORE-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthieu Garcin & Clément Goulet, 2015. "Non-parameteric news impact curve: a variational approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15086rr, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Feb 2017.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka & Robert Garrard & Virginie Masson, 2017. "Testing for Stochastic Dominance in Social Networks," School of Economics Working Papers 2017-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Schwiebert, Jörg, 2016. "A Sample Selection Model for Fractional Response Variables," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145527, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marini, Marco A. & Corchon, Luis, 2016. "Handbook of Game Theory and Industrial Organization: An Introduction," MPRA Paper 77169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malikov, Emir & Sun, Yiguo, 2017. "Semiparametric Estimation and Testing of Smooth Coefficient Spatial Autoregressive Models," MPRA Paper 77253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allen, D.E. & McAleer, M.J. & Powell, R.J. & Singh, A.K., 2016. "Volatility Spillover and Multivariate Volatility Impulse Response Analysis of GFC News Events," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-38, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.