Report NEP-ORE-2016-09-25This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manabu Asai & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2016. "Realized Matrix-Exponential Stochastic Volatility with Asymmetry, Long Memory and Spillovers," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2016-15, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- G. Dosi & M.C. Pereira & A. Roventini & M.E. Virgillito Author-Workplace-Name Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, 2016. "The effects of Labour Market Reforms upon Unemployment and Income Inequalities : an agent based model," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- GAO, Zhengyuan & HAFNER, Christian, 2016. "Looking Backward and Looking Forward," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2016014, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sylvia Kaufmann, 2016. "Hidden Markov models in time series, with applications in economics," Working Papers 16.06, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2016. "Asymptotic Theory for Extended Asymmetric Multivariate GARCH Processes," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2016-14, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Maheu, John M & Shamsi, Azam, 2016. "Nonparametric Dynamic Conditional Beta," MPRA Paper 73764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anh Nguyen & Efthymios Pavlidis & David Alan Peel, 2016. "Modeling changes in U.S. monetary policy," Working Papers 127876159, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Tanmay S. Patankar, 2016. "Asset Pricing in a Semi-Markov Modulated Market with Time-dependent Volatility," Papers 1609.04907, arXiv.org.
- Vanessa Berenguer-Rico & Bent Nielsen, 2015. "Cumulated sum of squares statistics for non-linear and non-stationary regressions," Economics Papers 2015-W09, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Özge Dilaver & Robert Jump & Paul Levine, 2016. "Agent-based Macroeconomics and Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Models: Where do we go from here?," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0116, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Wu, Ximing & Sickles, Robin, 2014. "Semiparametric Estimation under Shape Constraints," Working Papers 15-021, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Liza Charroin, 2016. "The effect of sequentiality and heterogeneity in network formation games," Working Papers 1629, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Glass, Anthony J. & Kenjegalieva, Karligash & Sickles, Robin C., 2015. "A Spatial Autoregressive Stochastic Frontier Model for Panel Data with Asymmetric Efficiency Spillovers," Working Papers 15-014, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Dominik Sachs & Aleh Tsyvinski & Nicolas Werquin, 2016. "Nonlinear Tax Incidence and Optimal Taxation in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 22646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.