Report NEP-ORE-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kollmann, Robert, 2016. "Tractable Likelihood-Based Estimation of Non-Linear DSGE Models Using Higher-Order Approximations," MPRA Paper 70350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martyna Marczak & Tommaso Proietti & Stefano Grassi, 2016. "A Data–Cleaning Augmented Kalman Filter for Robust Estimation of State Space Models," CEIS Research Paper 374, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 31 Mar 2016.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Gupta, Rangan & Segnon, Mawuli, 2016. "The role of economic policy uncertainty in predicting U.S. recessions: A mixed-frequency Markov-switching vector autoregressive approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Seok Young Hong & Oliver Linton & Hui Jun Zhang, 2014. "Multivariate Variance Ratio Statistics," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1459, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis & Davide Pettenuzzo, 2016. "Bayesian Compressed Vector Autoregressions," Working Papers 2016_09, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Kollmann, Robert & Zeugner, Stefan, 2016. "Blanchard and Kahn’s (1980) solution for a linear rational expectations model with one state variable and one control variable: the correct formula," MPRA Paper 70338, University Library of Munich, Germany.