Report NEP-ORE-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Philipp Strack, 2014. "Dynamic Revenue Maximization: A Continuous Time Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1953R2, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2015.
- Giorgio Fabbri, 2015. "International Borrowing Without Commitment and Informational Lags: Choice under Uncertainty," AMSE Working Papers 1534, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Mark Armstrong, 2015. "Nonlinear Pricing," Economics Series Working Papers 756, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- John Mullahy, 2015. "Estimation of Multivariate Probit Models via Bivariate Probit," NBER Working Papers 21593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yongyang Cai & Kenneth Judd & Jevgenijs Steinbuks, 2015. "A Nonlinear Certainty Equivalent Approximation Method for Dynamic Stochastic Problems," NBER Working Papers 21590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rasmus Søndergaard Pedersen, 2015. "Inference and testing on the boundary in extended constant conditional correlation GARCH models," Discussion Papers 15-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Claude Diebolt & Tapas Mishra & Mamata Parhi, 2015. "A ’Jump’ in the Stochasticity of the Solow-Swan Growth Model," Working Papers of BETA 2015-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.